Home Inspection: We deliver peace of mind.
Home inspection in Contra Costa County.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. That’s why we love helping people stay focused on their search by providing them with an inspection that will give them peace of mind before they make such a huge investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Never stress over costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t what it seems! You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of mind – The number one reason to get a home inspection is peace of mind. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will look for safety hazards such as frayed wiring, lead paint, and structural damage that could cause accidents or injuries down the road.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Problems such as termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing can all easily be fixed before they become more costly.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This allows the buyer to see what repairs, costs, and maintenance the home will need over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can detect safety issues like radon, carbon monoxide, and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It is better to be informed about these issues before you buy.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. You won’t have to worry anymore because we will tell you everything that needs fixing before closing day arrives! Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause serious problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
You are about to purchase a house. Do you know what your inspector is going to find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. It’s also an opportunity for you and your real estate agent to learn more about the property, so when it comes time for negotiations, you have all the information at hand.
The average person spends less than 2 hours looking at homes before making an offer on one. That means they miss out on many important details that could come back and bite them later down the road if not discovered during a thorough inspection by a professional inspector like us! We are professionals who can see beyond what you see and will give you the assurance that your new home is in good condition before you sign any paperwork or hand over any money. You don’t want to risk losing thousands of dollar because you didn’t do this!
5163 Lone Tree Way,Antioch California 94531United States
Antioch on the Orontes (; Ancient Greek: Ἀντιόχεια ἡ ἐπὶ Ὀρόντου, Antiókheia hē epì Oróntou; also Syrian Antioch) was a Hellenistic city side of the Orontes River. Its ruins lie near the current city of Antakya, Turkey, to which the ancient city lends its name. Antioch was founded near the end of the fourth century BC by Seleucus I Nicator, one of Alexander the Great's generals. The city's geographical, military, and economic location benefited its occupants, particularly such features as the spice trade, the Silk Road, and the Royal Road. It eventually rivaled Alexandria as the chief city of the Near East.
Neighborhoods in Antioch, California
Alkali Flat, All Clear Window Cleaning, Apple Hill Estates, Ben Ali, Brentwood Hills, Brentwood Villages, Brookdale Court, Brooktree, Business Park, California Grove, Canterbury Village, Carmel Estates, Century Communities - Cielo at Sand Creek, Chichibu Park, Clayton Valley Highlands
Things to do in Antioch, California
Our Newest Profiles